Thursday, February 17, 2011

Summer Academy Parenting Talk "How to Communicate with Kids" Saturday 26 Feb 2011


Situation 1:
Parent: "How many times do I have to tell you to turn off the light...??"
Child: ....... (silent and thinks "I am so Mis-Understood")
Parent" "See my child never listens.."

Situation 2:
Parent: "If I catch you writing on the wall again... you are going to get spanking.."
Child: ....... (silent and thinks "I did not do this")

Does this sound familiar to you ? Do you have challenges Communicating with your child..?? Do you understand your child..??

FInd out more during the Summer Academy Parenting Workshop "How to Communicate with kids"

Venue: KPGA Golfcourse (Opposite East Inn Hotel Petaling Jaya)
When: 8.30 am until 12.30 pm, Saturday 26 Feb 2011
Investment: RM 35 per person (for Summer Academy Parents)
Investment: RM 50 per person (for non-Summer Academy Parents)

Please Book early as seats are limited !!! Call 03-5636 1107

No comments: